Our Exhibitors include Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce Ashland Birthing Center Bad River Lodge & Casino Ashland Senior Center Younique By Sammy Jo Tumble Heart Studio Young Living Essential Oils-Lake Superior Oilers BMO Bank Color […]
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies November 20, 2017LOS ANGELES (AP) — Charles Manson, the hippie cult leader who became the hypnotic-eyed face of evil across America after orchestrating the gruesome murders of pregnant actress Sharon Tate and six others in Los Angeles during the summer of 1969, died Su
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies November 20, 2017LOS ANGELES (AP) — In the summer of 1969, a scruffy ex-convict with a magnetic hold on young women sent some of his disciples into the night to carry out a series of gruesome killings in Los Angeles. In so doing, Charles Manson became the leering face
- Women dominate American Music Awards, but not as nominees November 20, 2017This year's American Music Awards was a reflection of the year in pop music, with women dominating the show, but not as nominees or winners.In categories like artist of the year and favorite pop/rock album, where men and women compete, no female
- Former AP reporter recalls surreal spectacle of Manson trial November 20, 2017LOS ANGELES (AP) — The first time I saw Charles Manson being led into a courtroom at the old Los Angeles Hall of Justice, I was shocked — not because of the mythology that preceded him, but because of just how small he was.The cult leader, accus
- 'It never really leaves you.' Opioids haunt users' recovery November 20, 2017NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — It's hard to say whether businessman Kyle Graves hit rock bottom when he shot himself in the ankle so emergency room doctors would feed his opioid habit or when he broke into a safe to steal his father's cancer pain medicine.
- Male artists win big but female singers dominate American Music Awards stage November 20, 2017By Piya Sinha-Roy LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pink, Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera led female artists of pop music dominating the American Music Awards stage on Sunday with powerful performances, despite being edged out by male artists in most
- List of winners at the 2017 American Music Awards November 20, 2017A list of the winners at the 2017 American Music Awards, held Sunday night at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.— Artist of the year: Bruno Mars.— New artist of the year: Niall Horan.— Collaboration of the year: Luis Fonsi, Dadd
- Gibson stops 50 shots in Ducks' 3-2 win over Panthers November 20, 2017ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — John Gibson stopped 50 shots and the Anaheim Ducks held on to beat the Florida Panthers 3-2 on Sunday night for their first winning streak in three weeks.Josh Manson, Rickard Rakell and Brandon Montour scored for Anaheim.
- Party time! Junior throws epic retirement party after finale November 20, 2017HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. threw his own retirement party on pit road. Earnhardt popped out of his car, flashed a thumbs-up sign and chugged a Budweiser. Drenched in sweat and suds, he grabbed another cold one. It was easy enough to keep
- The Latest: Junior chugs beer with crew members on pit road November 20, 2017HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on NASCAR's season finale (all times local):7:15 p.m.Dale Earnhardt Jr. chugged a few beers on pit road with his crew following his final Cup race. He was surrounded by hundreds of fans.Drenched in
- 11/19/17: MLB.com FastCast November 20, 2017MLB.com's Jon Paul Morosi reports the Cardinals have made a trade offer for Giancarlo Stanton, plus Hideki Matsui talks Shohei OhtaniMLB.com
- Cardinals reportedly join Giants by making formal offer for Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton November 20, 2017On Friday, the San Francisco Giants reportedly became the first team to make a formal offer to the Miami Marlins regarding NL MVP Giancarlo Stanton. On Sunday, the St. Louis Cardinals became the second, per Jon Paul Morosi of MLB Network: The development is notable, though not surprising. The GiantsCBS Sports
- Rumor Central: Phillies interested in Jake McGee? November 20, 2017ESPN The Philadelphia Phillies are among the teams showing interest in free-agent lefty reliever Jake McGee, reports MLB.com's Jon Morosi. The 31-year-old posted a 3.61 ERA and 1.10 WHIP in 62 games for the Colorado Rockies this past season, recording 20 holds and striking out 58 batters in 57 1/ESPN.com