To view past reports CLICK HERE
2018-2019 Ice Fishing Reports
January 11th: Drummond High Ice Fishing Team, Aaron Piehl
- Travelling around the area we head to Drummond to find out more about the Ice Fishing squad and how its Ice Fishing season is going. Aaron discusses fishing on the Pike Chain and Lake Nebagamon and when the next Ice Fishing meet is.
January 4th: River Rock Inn and Bait Shop, Scott Bretting
- We head out to Chequamegon Bay! Good ice around Ashland has created great fishing around the bay. Scott Bretting reports what people are catching and where there still is thin ice.
December 28: Wisconsin Northland Outdoors, John Myhre
- The pursuit of good ice continues this week as we had back to the Hayward area. John Myhre is on this weeks report and he details ice conditions, what’s biting, and where the walleye might be hiding as we head into January.
December 21: Happy Hooker Bait and Tackle, Pat Jones
- In our hope of finding good ice we head down to Hayward to talk to Pat Jones with Happy Hooker Bait and Tackle. In this report we find out where there is good ice and what fish are active heading into the Christmas weekend.
December 14: Jim’s Bait, Shawna Frint
- Our 1st ice fishing report of the season. Still have thin ice on lakes in and around Barnes/Delta/Drummond. Shawna from Jim’s Bait details which lakes are still unsafe and what people are taking with them out on the lakes in Mid-December.